Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: suggestions on purchase of new weather station

  • Rich Allen
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 5, 2011
      The WeatherLink data logger is the only way to connect the 6250 to a PC, the weather station doesn't come with a connector and it's not just a simple usb or serial cable.  The WeatherLink software is included with the hardware, there's no other option.

      On 11/5/2011 2:02 PM, John & Julie Festerling wrote:
      I am thankful for all the advice I have read here. BUT-

      I would like a couple of easy answers for a couple of questions.

      If I buy the Davis 6250, (Vantage Vue)is there any way to publish to the internet (WeatherUnderground for instance) without buying the VIRTUAL WEATHER STATION or the WEATHERLINK SOFTWARE?

      I don't need it for my AMBIENT WS 1090 at home?!?

      John

      Home Office of the Festerlings