Re: Fall Back One Hour, 11/6/2011, 2:00 am

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2011
      Just a reminder that if you have to manually change the time because you do not receive the WWVB signal, you should change in the setup to DST off and not just manually change the hour. At least that has been my experience.
      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from: wuhu_software_group Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wuhu_software_group/cal
      >
      > Fall Back One Hour
      > Sunday November 6, 2011
      > 2:00 am - 3:00 am
      > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours.)
      > Location: Everywhere
      >
      > Notes:
      > Don't forget to set your clock back (if it doesn't do so automatically)
      >

      > All Rights Reserved
      > Copyright © 2011
      > Yahoo! Inc.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Shawn Parker
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2011
        Yeah, We have our own special time change in the US. I think the rest of
        the world already fell back a couple weeks ago..

        On 11/5/2011 1:31 PM, Mike wrote:

        > Doesn't this just apply to the majority of US states and not "Everywhere".
        > >

        > > Reminder
        > > from:
        > >
        > > wuhu_software_group Yahoo! Group
        > >

        > > Title:
        > >
        > > Fall Back One Hour

        > > Sunday November 6, 2011
        > >

        > > Time:
        > >
        > > 2:00 am - 3:00 am
        > >
        > > Next
        > > reminder:
        > >
        > > The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours.
        > >

        > > Location:
        > >
        > > Everywhere
        > >

        > > Notes:
        > >
        > > Don't forget to set your clock back (if it doesn't do so
        > > automatically)
        > >

        > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
        > > Edit reminder options
        > >

        > > Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc.All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
        > > | Privacy Policy

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2011

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2011
            Reminder from: wuhu_software_group Yahoo! Group

            Title: Fall Back One Hour

            Date: Sunday November 6, 2011
            Time: 2:00 am - 3:00 am