Re: Doesn't WUHU uploader store data?

  • fish_water_black
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      Somehow my computer fixed itself. Outlook express is opening and closing like it use to. When I get connected via dial-up my custom alert sounds to let me know WUHU is uploading the stored data to Weather Underground and CWOP. And when I disconnect, the other custom alert sounds to let me know the data has stopped uploading.

      Everything is relatively back to normal. As normal as it gets for a 2003 Compaq Presario with only 384 MB of RAM (originally 128 MB). Yeah, I know - it really could use allot more RAM. If I only knew was kind of memory cards my machine use and how much it can handle.

      KMIGRAND51