Re: Added Another Dial-up ISP

  • fish_water_black
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 29, 2011
      Uploads have always been enabled. Rapid Fire has never been checked as I'm on dial-up thinking it would slow down the connection.

      So I checked Rapid Fire to see what would happen and nothing did happen. So I then unchecked Rapid Fire and then my custom made wave file alert sounds and this shows up in the logs: Sat Oct 29 21:52:14 2011 > Alarm Weather Underground Upload Failure has been deactivated.

      And I see my data is being uploaded now. OK.

      Well... thanks for helping me out some.

      -Kirk
      KMIGRAND51