Weatherlink vs. WUHU

  • Dan Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011
      Hello,
      Been lurking for awhile, but thought I'd jump in on this one.  I am using Weatherlink with dial-up and lately cannot upload to Weather Underground, although I can upload to APRS.  The problem occurred after attempting to install the Weatherbug expansion module.  I removed that after observing the modem would no longer hang-up.  Since then  I get the message "Unable to Open Weather Underground URL".  I deleted and re-installed Weatherlink and the WU expansion module, but the same problem occurs.

      Question, is WUHU a better alternative than Weatherlink?  Why?  Is is less buggy?  Thinking of changing over if I can't resolve this issue.
      Thanks
      Dan
    • scarabdrowner
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011
        I have not tried Weatherlink, and I don't have dial-up, but I've had no trouble uploading with WUHU.