Small Bug

  • scarabdrowner
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2011
      It seems special characters in actions do not get saved between sessions.

      I have wuhu set to tweet once every 30 minutes with the following output:
      11:30 • Temp 54F • Hum 46% • Pres 30.14 inHg and Steady • Wind NNE @ 8 MPH, Gusting to 12 MPH • 0.00" Rain last 24hrs

      If I reboot the computer, the tweets sent from wuhu output as:
      21:30 Temp 42F Hum 53% Pres 30.20 inHg and Steady Wind WNW @ 2 MPH, Gusting to 3 MPH 0.00" Rain last 24hrs

      The "•" doesn't get saved through a reboot.
    • scarabdrowner
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2012
        Has there been any action on this yet?

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2012