Re: WS2350 Comms frustrations, time to move on to something new?

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      Richard, not sure how often or how many you are getting these errors, but I find that they do not affect the data at WU much at all, maybe miss a rapid fire update, but not the tabular data that they use. I used to get more of those errors before I moved the console further away from my computer. Now I rarely get them.
      I have had my LaCrosse for many years, I sure have got my money's worth.
      Steve