Re: WS3600/WS3610

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 13, 2005
      I believe they are accessing the hardware handshake lines using the
      Win32 API.

      I would guess that most USB serial converters do not properly handle
      the handshaking lines.

      There may or may not be a seperate configuration manager for your
      particular USB converter.

      I suppose I would shop for one that advertizes full hardware
      handshakign support.

      Handshaking configuration in Windows applies only to the serial COM
      driver. I doubt that HeavyWeather uses that mode but instead manages
      its own low level API calls to manipulate the I/O bits so the windows
      configration settings would be N/A.