Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Post Extended Data to Twitter?

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
      Excellent!  I just looked at some templates I use for a website and I see that's how it's done.  I should have done that when we were first having this discussion.

      Glad you got it figured out.

      On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 8:35 AM, scarabdrowner <scarabdrowner@...> wrote:

      Got it!

      09:30 • Temp 72F • 0" Rain last 24hrs • Wind SW @ 5.5 MPH • Pres 1018.6 hPa and Steady • Hum 35%

      WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeHHMM% • Temp (d=0)%OutdoorTempDegF%F • (d=1)%OutdoorRain24HrIN%" Rain last 24hrs • Wind %OutdoorWindDirectionLetters% @ %OutdoorWindAverageSpeedMPH% MPH • Pres (d=1)%OutdoorPressureRelativeHPA% hPa and %[hourly_rates_of_change]outdoor_relative_pressure_trend% • Hum (d=0)%OutdoorHumidity%%%"