WUHU without weatherlink? CW5985 - down until further notice :(

  • Edith
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
      Well, my computer died that my VP2+ was attached to. I pulled out my little laptop, hoping to get WUHU going on it instead, but it does not have weatherlink on it. I apparently need the USB to serial converter (downloaded, but can not run without WL). Do I have any other options? My software is 1.5 hours away and I won't be near it anytime soon.
      Thanks!
      Edith
      CW5985 - down until further notice :(
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011

        You can download Weatherlink for free from the Davis site.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
          I only see updates available, not the whole program - or am I looking in the wrong place?

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
            Although it says "update", I believe the installer is the full version installer. Give it a shot.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
              Not that I can find - I tried 5.9.3 and it needs a previous version...