Re: CWOP to APRSWX

  • n1naz
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
      Never mind found it.

      Support for UI-View32 Wx now weather report file

      Note: In order for changes to the configuration file to take effect,
      you must terminate the WUHU application then edit it's configuration
      file.

      If you would like to write a weather report file for use with UI-
      View32 you must manually edit the WUHU Configuration Data.ini file
      that is stored in the WUHU program directory (usually found in
      C:\Program Files\WUHU). You can edit this file using Windows notepad.

      Find the CWOP section defined by this line:

      [CWOP Settings]

      Add the following entry anywhere after the [CWOP Settings] line and
      before the next section in the .ini file ([?]).

      WxNowReportFile=C:\Program Files\UI-View32\Wxreportnow.txt

      In this example, the name of the file is:

      C:\Program Files\UI-View32\Wxreportnow.txt

      You may specify any file name that WUHU should write to. Just make
      sure that UI-View32 is configured to read from the same file that you
      have specified in WUHU.

      This file will be written whenever the general upload interval
      expires (default==5 mins). This is the same interval used when
      uploading to CWOP over the Internet.

      When the file is written, the contents of this file will look like:

      Dec 16 2006 12:11
      135/003g003t040r000p000P000h73b10169

      Note: The timestamp is local time not UTC.