Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Post Extended Data to Twitter?

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 28, 2011
      That's interesting.  On mine the % is there.  Almost makes me want to update WUHU and see if they then do the same thing.

      On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 2:49 PM, scarabdrowner <scarabdrowner@...> wrote:

      15:46|Temp 88 F|Hum 16 Pres 30.0"|24Hr Rain 0"|WndSpd 8 MPH|WndDir N|WndChll 83 F

      Looks good, except for the humidity "%". It eats the following |.

      > So just for curiosity if you use my string in yours let's make sure it works
      > right.
      >
      > WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeHHMM%|Temp (d=0)%OutdoorTempDegF% F|Hum
      > (d=0)%OutdoorHumidity% %|Pres (d=1)%OutdoorPressureRelativeINHG%"|24Hr Rain
      > (d=1)%OutdoorRain24HrIN%"|WndSpd (d=0)%OutdoorWindSpeedMPH% MPH|WndDir
      > %OutdoorWindDirectionLetters%|WndChll (d=0)%OutdoorWindchillF% F"
      >
      > On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM, scarabdrowner <scarabdrowner@...>wrote:

      > > **
      > >

      > > I typed out the wuhutweet line when answering earlier, and forgot the "Hr"
      > > in "OutdoorRain24HrIN". That would account for that difference.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "scarabdrowner"
      > > <scarabdrowner@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > WUHU216_32_B197.zip

      > > 3.1

      > > was

      > > %"

      > > variable

      > > ours
      > > point out

      > > match

      > > hPa|Hum 17

      > > not
      > > left to

      > > Rain
      > > (d=0)%OutdoorHumidity% %"

      > > need to

      > > <don@>

      > > the

      > > <scarabdrowner@

      > > "scarabdrowner"

      > > twitter? I
      > > but I
      > > setting
      > > "o"

      > > and

      > > they

      > > start

      > > making
      > > > >

      > --
      > The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start making
      > something that doesn't suck.

    • scarabdrowner
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
        Got it!

        09:30 • Temp 72F • 0" Rain last 24hrs • Wind SW @ 5.5 MPH • Pres 1018.6 hPa and Steady • Hum 35%

        WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeHHMM% • Temp (d=0)%OutdoorTempDegF%F • (d=1)%OutdoorRain24HrIN%" Rain last 24hrs • Wind %OutdoorWindDirectionLetters% @ %OutdoorWindAverageSpeedMPH% MPH • Pres (d=1)%OutdoorPressureRelativeHPA% hPa and %[hourly_rates_of_change]outdoor_relative_pressure_trend% • Hum (d=0)%OutdoorHumidity%%%"

        > That's interesting. On mine the % is there. Almost makes me want to update
        > WUHU and see if they then do the same thing.
        >
        > On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 2:49 PM, scarabdrowner <scarabdrowner@...>wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > 15:46|Temp 88 F|Hum 16 Pres 30.0"|24Hr Rain 0"|WndSpd 8 MPH|WndDir
        > > N|WndChll 83 F
        > >
        > > Looks good, except for the humidity "%". It eats the following |.
        > >

        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty <don@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > So just for curiosity if you use my string in yours let's make sure it
        > > works
        > > > right.
        > > >
        > > > WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeHHMM%|Temp (d=0)%OutdoorTempDegF% F|Hum
        > > > (d=0)%OutdoorHumidity% %|Pres (d=1)%OutdoorPressureRelativeINHG%"|24Hr
        > > Rain
        > > > (d=1)%OutdoorRain24HrIN%"|WndSpd (d=0)%OutdoorWindSpeedMPH% MPH|WndDir
        > > > %OutdoorWindDirectionLetters%|WndChll (d=0)%OutdoorWindchillF% F"

        > > "Hr"

        > > NNW

        > > manual I

        > > 16

        > > why

        > > It's
        > > characters

        > > F|24Hr

        > > is

        > > variables,
        > > first

        > > "

        > > day

        > > they

        > > start

        > > start
        > > > > > >

        > > > --
        > > > The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start
        > > making
        > > > something that doesn't suck.
        > > >

        > --
        > The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start making
        > something that doesn't suck.

      • Don Lafferty
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
          Excellent!  I just looked at some templates I use for a website and I see that's how it's done.  I should have done that when we were first having this discussion.

          Glad you got it figured out.