Re: [wuhu_software_group] upload to Weather Underground

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
      WUHU does not store the data but some weather stations can.  Some LaCrosse stations have this ability.  I'm not sure about others.

      On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:28 PM, wstlb1975 <kareldboer@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I have a question.
      When my internet connection are down wuhu can't upload to WU.
      And no data will available on the WU site.

      When my internet connection will up after the down time i found data on the WU site.

      example:
      internet down from 00:00 - 06:00 no upload possible to WU.

      internet up I found data on the WU site from 00:00 - 06:00.

      Can WUHU store the data and upload this when the internet connection comes up.

      br,
      Karel