upload to Weather Underground

  • wstlb1975
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
      Hi All,

      I have a question.
      When my internet connection are down wuhu can't upload to WU.
      And no data will available on the WU site.

      When my internet connection will up after the down time i found data on the WU site.

      example:
      internet down from 00:00 - 06:00 no upload possible to WU.

      internet up I found data on the WU site from 00:00 - 06:00.

      Can WUHU store the data and upload this when the internet connection comes up.

      br,
      Karel
    • Don Lafferty