Re: [wuhu_software_group] Improve metric air pressure rounding

  • H. Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2011
      I am not sure what type of station you have but I do recall that there was a rounding error that was created by the console itself. While it displayed one value, it transmitted a different on to the PC. I think it was a La Crosse 3600 but I do not recall. What type of station do you have?

      I am out of town for a bit but will check in to it when I get the chance.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2011
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "H. Smith" <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

        > I am not sure what type of station you have but I do recall that there was a rounding error that was created by the console itself. While it displayed one value, it transmitted a different on to the PC. I think it was a La Crosse 3600 but I do not recall. What type of station do you have?
        >

        > I am out of town for a bit but will check in to it when I get the chance.

        I have La Crosse WS 2300. I think it sends correct values to computer, because other softwares show it properly.