Re: [wuhu_software_group] Configuration.ini

  • H. Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2011
      Larry,

      This information is supposed to be saved if you make changes and either exit the program or hit start.

      If this is Windows 7, you might need to run WUHU as an admin or give it permission to write to it's program folder.

      When I add my login information for Weather Underground, PWSWeather, etc. this information doesn't get saved to the configuration.ini file and each time I reboot the box I need to renter this information.

    • kathy.n.brian@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2011
        I'm running windows 7x64 & didn't have to Run as Admin, just had to give the User running WUHU Write permission for the WUHU folder in Program Files (x86).