Rain totals

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
          I have a Lacrosse 2308 and I need to clear the rain totals from the display.  The manual says to push the minus button while displaying the value, but when I do that nothing happens.  Any other method to clear the totals?

      Thanks;

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA
      CW9012 / KCACALIF5

      Click for California City, California Forecast

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
        If you are running in direct serial mode, and a recent version of WUHU, on the main screen there is a button on the left edge of the main screen labeled "Rain Total". If you hit that (while you are running, not stopped), this can reset your totals.