WUHU missing configuration data.

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      When I reboot my machine after correctly stopping and exiting WUHU some of my configuration data is missing and need to re-enter all the
      information for PWSWeather/AWEKAS/CWOP/WeatherBug and Weather Underground.

      Any ideas?

      73s from Colombia

      HK/KJ4YZF
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
        Examine the WUHU configuration.INI to see if somehow the data is there but not read due to some corruption that is preventing the data from being read.

        It is always a good idea to back up that file because it can be a pain to determine all of your user names and passwords.