Re: WUHU fails to start after Windows XP upgrade

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2011
      There should be new entries in the log. This might help debug the problem.

      The log is accessed off the main screen, hit the log button. Every time you start, whether there are errors or not, new information is posted in the log.

      In the log, it shows your WU ID, the com. port that is used, the station type, etc. You can copy selected lines from the log by highlighted them then hit the "Copy Selected" button. You can then paste those messages here.