Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Oregon Scientific WMR100N

  • Kris Olmstead, W2FLR
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 31, 2011
      Hi Kari.

      Yes, I made sure there was unrestricted movement of the arm inside the
      collector. When I dump water down it, I can hear the "clunk, clunk,
      clunk" as it rocks back and forth. I even get a "pulse" at the end of
      the cable where it plugs into the thermo/hygro. I measured it with a
      volt/ohm meter so the reed is working properly too.

      Nothing displays on the console so I'm guessing the thermo/hygro is
      confused, maybe by my ham radio transmissions.

      My replacement fun begins Saturday. Hopefully it produces results. Then
      again, in a way I hope it doesn't so I can get the Vantage Vue!

      Thanks Kari.

      --Kris