Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Wundermap, amazing view of hurricane.

  • Larry Myers
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 2011
      Who can blame them...that is a very stressful job to have, would be neat to take the flight once but not sure I would want to keep doing it.

      On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      You ought to see how these aviators party after they get back from a mission ... I was stationed at Keesler (Home of the Hurricane Hunters) and I'm here to tell you, they KNOW how to party !!!

      On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Larry Myers <hometownnerd@...> wrote:

      A feature I found neat was the Hurricane Hunter readings....you can see the flight path thos people took through the storm very neat!

      On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 8:02 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Yes, WeatherUnderground has some awesome tools for us to play with.
      I am using many of their tools to keep a close eye on Irene.