Re: Discrepancy at daily average temperature between desktop wuhu and on online.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 1:32 PM
      The averages are based upon the time (to/from) that you have specified on the main screen. You select either the hours or minutes (using the radio button), then enter the to and from field.

      To calculate the average since midnight, which is probably what you want in this case, enter 0 in the first box, enter M in the second box. Hit the "Show" button to have the stats update immediately after you changes or wait for the next update from the console.