monthly rainfall error

  • wstlb1975
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011
      Hi,

      I use the last version of WUHU and I have a problem with the monthly rainfall.
      When it's rain it stay on 0.
      daily rainfall works fine.

      monthly rainfall 0mm.
      daily rainfall 20mm.

      Br,
      Karel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011
        You might need to run until the month changes for the first time before the field is correct. I will try to look at it later today after work.