Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Hot day out there...

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 28, 2011
      If WUHU has been working for a few days or weeks and then it appears it's not you can make book it's not a problem with WUHU.  WUHU doesn't change the way it does it's thing if you haven't updated it while all the other things mentioned can.

      Don

      On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:32 AM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      As Ken stated, there can be many many causes including problems with your PC.

      If the failures are few, I would not be concerned.