Fwd: Fw: another Hot in Texas

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 10:36 PM
      I don't know the source of this photo, but considering the current heat wave back east, I believe this is one smart dog.
      We are having below normal temperatures this summer, and most of the year so far seems to be coler than normal.

      Bob Tyszka
      California City

       HOW HOT IS IT IN TEXAS ??
      This is Elliot, an English Bulldog, and this is an "un-posed" picture (trust me, you couldn't actually make Elliot do anything) of said pooch trying to beat the TEXAS heat after his owners emptied their cooler in the driveway inLamesa, TEXAS
      OUR TEMP TODAY 3:30 PM  IS     (108.9° + right now)
      cid:1.256384405@...
                                       One picture is worth a thousand words......

      --

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA

      Click for California City, California Forecast