Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Hot day out there...

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 22 5:01 PM
      On 7/21/11 7:31 PM, KNHBRIST1 wrote:

      Only 105.2 here...with 97.5 actual temp

      94.6  feels like 90.  It is cooler, actual and apparent, than in Chicago where my brother lives and I am the one in the desert!

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA
      CW9012 / KCACALIF5

      Click for California City, California Forecast

    • Jaye Ellen Burke
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 28 9:49 AM
        Howdy Heath ---

        Been having problems with the software updating over the Internet --- your problem, or mine?

        Thanks,

        Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 28 10:23 AM
          Even at course setting you need to double the size of that list.
          Include ISP and WU. You might also add the weatherman.

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 28 10:32 AM
            As Ken stated, there can be many many causes including problems with your PC.

            If the failures are few, I would not be concerned.

            > Even at course setting you need to double the size of that list.
            > Include ISP and WU. You might also add the weatherman.
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Howdy Heath ---
            > >
            > > Been having problems with the software updating over the Internet --- your
            > > problem, or mine?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > >
            > > Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

          • Don Lafferty
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 28 11:55 AM
              If WUHU has been working for a few days or weeks and then it appears it's not you can make book it's not a problem with WUHU.  WUHU doesn't change the way it does it's thing if you haven't updated it while all the other things mentioned can.

              Don