Re: ContaCam Update

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 8:04 AM
      Bob, Good idea, for my own use, I usually get screen shots and print them out, so I can remember set-ups. I just do not have th etime right now to get screen shots of them all and put into format to share.
      I have Where's James, ConquerCam and ContaCam all installoed and all upload to WU. I would be happy to share what settings I have if anyone wants to e-mail me.
      Biggest issues I see with the uploads are;
      Incorrect user ID
      Incorrect Password
      Too large a picture.
      If you have the 1st two and you do not see the picture on WU, try the smallest size you can, if that works, keep increasing the size until it does not work, then go back to the last size that worked.
      It sometimes takes a while to see your upload on WU, you must be patient, again start with a small picture to rule out the size limit from the start.