Re: Win 7 64 bit not shutting down WUHU running crash dump silicon labs driver

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 20, 2011
      You could play with the latest Silicon Labs drivers (I did without an issue). Beware that you might need to use their latest DLLs like CP210xManufacturing.dll and SiUSBXp.dll (that was in the release notes for their latest driver). These need to be either in the same directory with the .EXE you are running or a single copy of these would be moved to some common folder like \Windows\System32 that is in the global Path.