Re: [wuhu_software_group] Google Chart API for Weather Charts.

  • John Liss
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2011
      Um.  YES!?!?
      I've had a difficult time producing graphs... and getting data points that a graph can handle

      Yes PLEASE!

      -John

      On 7/17/2011 8:53 AM, wuhu_software wrote:

      I wonder if we could make use of this chart API for personal weather pages?

      The Line Charts  might be interesting for posting data.

      I am thinking that maybe we could use a replacement string like %Temperature(0, 24, 5)% where this would produce a string for the charts that would contain the last 24 hours of data, providing a data point every 5 minutes.

      If anyone is interested let me know.