Backup-Transfer

  • n7zef
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2011
      Howdy;
      I would like to move WUHU from a current working computer to another computer. What files do I copy/backup to move to the new machine? ANd would I need my passwords/ settings for places I upload my info to?
      Appreciate any suggestions/ help given here. WUHU is a great program and does a lot for my radio/ webpage projects I do.
      73
      Mike - N7ZEF
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2011
        You only need to install WUHU on your new computer, exit the program, then copy over the INI from the original machine to the WUHU programs folder on the new machine then re-start the program.

        If you have been storing history files on the old machine or using templates/action files, you would need to move those over to the same location(s) on the new machine.