Bad links on home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software page

  • mikevevea
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2011
      In case no one has reported this, on the download page, http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software you have links to the online manual, and to a downloadable version but I believe that they're misspelled. Both links include wuhumanual and lead to "not found" pages. I think it should be wuhu_manual (that is www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual not www.lissproductions.org/wuhumanual)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2011
        Thanks for the heads up.

        I fixed the link to the online manual and deleted the link to the .zip as I could not find the correct link. I am not sure if we are updating the .zip. John?

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mikevevea" <mvevea@...> wrote:

        > In case no one has reported this, on the download page, http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software you have links to the online manual, and to a downloadable version but I believe that they're misspelled. Both links include wuhumanual and lead to "not found" pages. I think it should be wuhu_manual (that is www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual not www.lissproductions.org/wuhumanual)

      • John Liss
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2011
          The download-able version is no longer available.
          Just takes too much time to update both.

          The correct link for the online version is
          http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual

          -John