Re: Wrong rain total WS2350

  • pierre.casal
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 7, 2011
      Hello,
      I have had some problems to export my history.dat to a .txt file.
      But you worked while I was sleeping (France) .... and as I can see now in your post, you have certainly resolved my problem.
      I agree completely with you and will follow your advices.

      Thanks again for your software, I use it every day.
      Pierre

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 7, 2011
        Let me know if you have any issues with the new INI settings.

        Thanks.

      • pierre.casal
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 9, 2011
          Hello,
          I've only one problem, WUHU is constantly writing 140.xx or 141.xx millimeters for relative rainfall in my history.dat, for information my coefficient is 0.3875. So I went back to version B188.
          Another potential problem is the tweaked rainfall wich is taking into account the complete rainfall instead only one part.
          Thanks for your help.