Yahoo groups not posting messages, B189 Tweaked rainfall total written to hist..

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      I am posting this again as Yahoo Groups seems to be dropped messages that are replies to previous messages. For now, post a new message rather than a reply if you want it posted. It may be related to using the Rich Text Editor, I am not sure.

      Anyhow here is an update to resolve this tweaking of rainfall totals written to the history.dat.

      Please read the "Notes".

      ---

      142) Added a new optional INI setting that will enable the writing of the tweaked rainfall total (and in turn the "new" rainfall value) in the history.dat records. This only applies the rainfall tweak when you have specified a multiplier other than 1.0000 for the rainfall in the tweak screen.

      In the General Settings section of the INI file, add the following:

      [General Settings]
      Write Tweaked Rainfall Data to Historydat=1

      Notes:

      1) If you are writing the tweaked value to the history data, there is no record of the actual console rain total (console rain total) in the history.dat.

      2) I would recommend that if you use this new option that you create a new history.dat file. Otherwise, the "new rainfall" value in the history.dat records will not be correct until your tweaked rainfall total exceeds previously recorded rain totals found in the file. To be safe, start a new history.dat!

      ---

      Software Download:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/files/WUHU216_32_B189.zip

      ---