honeywell te831-w

  • Alt Blank
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 26, 2011
      hey all. i'm a new member here and am trying to set up my (used) honeywell te831-w and push weather data out to a server or a webpage at home. i'm able to connect to honeywell's own "weather capture advance" software and have it write to either a .txt or a .csv file, but can't seem to have wuhu accept that data for uploading... is there anything i need to watch out for that the online help pages won't show?

      thanks in advance!
      sridhar.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 26, 2011
        Are you running the latest version of the Honeywell software, Weather Capture Advance?

        I think it is WeatherCaptureAdvanceSetupV1-1i.zip but the link on the Honeywell download page has been broken for some time.

        I have a copy that I can email if you need it.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Alt Blank <alt.blank@...> wrote:

        > hey all. i'm a new member here and am trying to set up my (used) honeywell
        > te831-w and push weather data out to a server or a webpage at home. i'm able
        > to connect to honeywell's own "weather capture advance" software and have it
        > write to either a .txt or a .csv file, but can't seem to have wuhu accept
        > that data for uploading... is there anything i need to watch out for that
        > the online help pages won't show?
        >
        > thanks in advance!
        > sridhar.

      • Alt Blank
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 26, 2011
          hi. thank you, but h smith sent over a copy and that works just fine!

          thank you all for your help... this new version of the honeywell / hideki software did the trick. it writes a single records.txt (or csv) instead of an ugly time-stamped version, and once that's done, the wuhu uploader worked perfectly, too!

          cheers,
          sridhar.

          On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 1:37 PM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

          Are you running the latest version of the Honeywell software, Weather Capture Advance?

          I think it is WeatherCaptureAdvanceSetupV1-1i.zip but the link on the Honeywell download page has been broken for some time.

          I have a copy that I can email if you need it.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Alt Blank <alt.blank@...> wrote:

          > hey all. i'm a new member here and am trying to set up my (used) honeywell
          > te831-w and push weather data out to a server or a webpage at home. i'm able
          > to connect to honeywell's own "weather capture advance" software and have it
          > write to either a .txt or a .csv file, but can't seem to have wuhu accept
          > that data for uploading... is there anything i need to watch out for that
          > the online help pages won't show?
          >
          > thanks in advance!
          > sridhar.

        • Talmai M
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 23, 2011
            Hi,
            I could really use a copy of the zip file for weathercapture advance. Could you please? It's nice that the support page is unsupported at Honeywell, right? :)
            TIA

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 23, 2011
              See the files section of this group:

              Windows Applications\WeatherCaptureAdvanceSetupV1-1i.zip

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Talmai M" <talman@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              > I could really use a copy of the zip file for weathercapture advance. Could you please? It's nice that the support page is unsupported at Honeywell, right? :)
              > TIA

              > > Are you running the latest version of the Honeywell software, Weather Capture Advance?
              > >
              > > I think it is WeatherCaptureAdvanceSetupV1-1i.zip but the link on the Honeywell download page has been broken for some time.
              > >
              > > I have a copy that I can email if you need it.
              > >

              > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Alt Blank <alt.blank@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > hey all. i'm a new member here and am trying to set up my (used) honeywell
              > > > te831-w and push weather data out to a server or a webpage at home. i'm able
              > > > to connect to honeywell's own "weather capture advance" software and have it
              > > > write to either a .txt or a .csv file, but can't seem to have wuhu accept
              > > > that data for uploading... is there anything i need to watch out for that
              > > > the online help pages won't show?
              > > >
              > > > thanks in advance!
              > > > sridhar.

            • Bob
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 9, 2011
                I too am new to this group and need the same software for my TE831W. I located the referenced zip file but it is password protected. Does anyone know the password?

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 9, 2011
                  Try:

                  HidekiWeatherCapture

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bdeblasio123@...> wrote:

                  > I too am new to this group and need the same software for my TE831W. I located the referenced zip file but it is password protected. Does anyone know the password?

                  > > See the files section of this group:
                  > >
                  > > Windows Applications\WeatherCaptureAdvanceSetupV1-1i.zip
                  > >

                  > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Talmai M" <talman@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hi,
                  > > > I could really use a copy of the zip file for weathercapture advance. Could you please? It's nice that the support page is unsupported at Honeywell, right? :)
                  > > > TIA

                • Bob
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 10, 2011
                    Thnanks for the attempt! But no luck, it didn't work.

                    > Try:
                    >
                    > HidekiWeatherCapture
                    >

                    > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bdeblasio123@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I too am new to this group and need the same software for my TE831W. I located the referenced zip file but it is password protected. Does anyone know the password?

                    > > > See the files section of this group:
                    > > >
                    > > > Windows Applications\WeatherCaptureAdvanceSetupV1-1i.zip

                  • Bob
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 14, 2011
                      Thanks to H Smith who Emailed me a password free zip file. Works great with my Honey well. THANKS!

                      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bdeblasio123@...> wrote:

                      > I too am new to this group and need the same software for my TE831W. I located the referenced zip file but it is password protected. Does anyone know the password?

                      > > See the files section of this group:
                      > >
                      > > Windows Applications\WeatherCaptureAdvanceSetupV1-1i.zip
                      > >

                      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Talmai M" <talman@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hi,
                      > > > I could really use a copy of the zip file for weathercapture advance. Could you please? It's nice that the support page is unsupported at Honeywell, right? :)
                      > > > TIA

                    • dicks3203
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 19, 2013
                        Does anyone have the password for the "Honeywell - Weather Capture Advance v1-1i" zip file in files section, or know where a non password protected copy is available from?