WUHU and Davis WM2 not talking to one another, please help

  • WXMANFLA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2011
      Tue Jun 07 16:45:32 2011 > Opened serial port COM3 successfully.
      Tue Jun 07 16:47:42 2011 > Communication failure: Could not retrieve the console's clock value.
      Tue Jun 07 16:47:42 2011 > Cannot retrieve console history because the PC clock and console clock are too far out of sync. or the console clock could not be read.
      Tue Jun 07 16:47:46 2011 > Read() Failed. Aborting further attempts to retrieve data from station.
      Tue Jun 07 16:47:46 2011 > Console history was not read completely. 0 records were collected. 0 records were stored. 0 records were uploaded to Weather Underground, 0 records were uploaded to PWSWeather, 0 records were uploaded to WeatherBug.
      Tue Jun 07 16:48:10 2011 > Detected consecutive communications failures. Attempting to recover by re-opening the por
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2011
        Two questions:

        1) Is any other software attempting to communicate with the station like Weatherlink?

        2) Are you sure that COM3 is functional?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2011
          Yes COM3 is stated by my device manager and also by a weatherlink test.

          Weatherlink is now turned off and I am using WUHU.

          It was working fine until the power went out and I tried to reboot everything back up.

          The time clocks are in sync too.