bad password?

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
      Last half hour WUG hasn't been accepting the password. No changes here. Looks like their end to me.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
        I am seeing the same issue over here.

        > Last half hour WUG hasn't been accepting the password. No changes here. Looks like their end to me.

      • John Celenza
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
          Sorry folks, we are upgrading our password system.

          It should be working with 20 mins.

          Let me know if this is not the case!

          -John

          --
          John Celenza

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
            Not using RSA SecurID tokens are you? ;)