Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WeatherCam

  • Tom Waters
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3 7:29 AM
      Have you tried YawCam?  I can't make it NOT work, lol
      Terrific 'ware, free, and lots of features. Time/text stamp very customizable too!

      On May 27, 2011, at 10:41, "KNHBRIST1" <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Actually I made an incorrect statement about Conquer Cam. I do have the time date stamp, I was not able to move it or make it larger so it is easier to read. I also was not able to add the text field.

      > Glad to hear it Steve. Very odd that the time stamp isn't working. I
      > didn't change anything from stock on mine and it works fine.
      >
      > Don
      >
      > On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 4:29 AM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Well I finally found a webcam that handles the changing brightness of the
      > > sky fairly well. It was the 5th cam I tried and ended up being the cheapest
      > > one that I tried...LOL
      > > I did not want an HD as the wide screen was not optimal for my set up. I
      > > settled on the Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000 Webcam. It was $30.
      > > No fantastic,still the ground portion of the screen shot is dark when it is
      > > bright out, but you can see the sky condition, which was the most important
      > > for me. The sky is not as washed out as it was on the other cams.
      > > I am back to Where's James, I was able to get it working along with
      > > Conquer, however on Conquer I was not able to get the time and date stamp to
      > > work. Still working with the developer to see why that is.
      > >
      > > Steve
      > >

      > --
      > The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start making
      > something that doesn't suck.

    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3 9:33 AM
        I have not tried YawCam