B186 Chart scaling issue

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011

      138) When swithing between graphing the current weather data in memory and history files, not all of the chart axes were automatically scaling correctly.

    • wilfredo burgoa
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2011
        Dear Wuhu,

        It is possible install software wuhu in windows 7 ultimate.

        Best regards

        Andreas

        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2011
          It should work fine. I have noticed that the install.exe conflicts with certain programs, even Google Chrome.