Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Weather Cam Sugestions

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 25 , May 9, 2011
      Or maybe you did?  At any rate it's too bad.  It is a pretty good camera for an older one.

      I use that for indoors and a Swann for my outdoor cam.  If you look at my WU page you'll see my outside cam image.

      Don

      On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      Sorry it didn't work for you.  I take it you didn't run the crtinst.exe file then?

      On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Don, mine is VF0080.
      I did some more checking around forums and it seems a few people were able to get the Windows XP drivers to work, most people were not able to. Guess I am one of the ones that is not able to.
      I tried installing the disk and get error messages. I save the drivers to another location, point the driver setup to the folder and still can not find a driver.
      Too bad as I did like the cam for my weathercam.
      Thanks for all your help Don,

      > And here's where it shows that it's that V0080.
      >
      > http://screencast.com/t/LyR80hKSf1mF
      >

      > On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Yeah I don't blame you. Here's a section of my screen showing the driver
      > > properties.
      > >
      > > http://screencast.com/t/1cfxD6EaBi
      > >
      > > You'll notice it's Windows 7 and it's a Live Pro and it's using that file.
      > >
      > > Don
      > >
      > > On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 5:46 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
      > >

      > >> These are the only 2 exe files that start with a c.
      > >> CtDrvIns.exe
      > >> CtDrvStp.exe
      > >> I hate to try just any exe file if I am not sure it will not mess up my
      > >> computer.
      > >>
      > >> Steve

      > >> got

      > >> drivers.

      > >> if you

      > >> start

      > >> making
      > >> >

      > > --
      > > making something that doesn't suck.
      > >

      > --
      > The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start making
      > something that doesn't suck.

    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 25 , May 10, 2011
        Don, in despiration I did, to no avail.

        > Sorry it didn't work for you. I take it you didn't run the crtinst.exe file
        > then?
        >
        > On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:
        >

        > > Don, mine is VF0080.
        > > I did some more checking around forums and it seems a few people were able
        > > to get the Windows XP drivers to work, most people were not able to. Guess I
        > > am one of the ones that is not able to.
        > > I tried installing the disk and get error messages. I save the drivers to
        > > another location, point the driver setup to the folder and still can not
        > > find a driver.
        > > Too bad as I did like the cam for my weathercam.
        > > Thanks for all your help Don,
        > >
        > > Steve
        > >
        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty <don@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > And here's where it shows that it's that V0080.
        > > >
        > > > http://screencast.com/t/LyR80hKSf1mF

        > > driver

        > > file.

        > > my

        > > are
        > > it's

        > > not
        > > any

        > > but

        > > message.
        > > devise
        > > upload

        > > start

        > > > --
        > > > The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start
        > > making
        > > > something that doesn't suck.
        > > >

        > --
        > The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start making
        > something that doesn't suck.

      • KNHBRIST1
        Message 3 of 25 , May 10, 2011
          Gave it a good try. Hopefully someone will suggest one for me as this trial and error approach is frustrating....LOL
          Time to order and try Cam #3.