Re: What Is Apparent Temperature?

  • fish_water_black
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2011
      Oh WOW! That's kool!

      I also have the Oregon Scientific (BAR688HGA) 3-station wireless temp/humidity unit. I got that well before I got the La Crosse weather station. It only registers heat index of at least 78*F and higher. I don't care for this unit do to the buttons as they sometimes don't work. And it has a tendency to lock up on me while erasing the highs/lows. I will have to remove a battery, reinstall and rest everything again.