Re: Does WUHU run under Wine?

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 11:54 AM
      That certainly should let one put together a low power and cheap WUHU server. Choices would mostly center around a boot drive. If the BIOS supports it -- my guess is yes. You could use a thumb drive big enough to hold the OS and a bit extra that was powered by a powered USB expander. Plug it into a modern TV and throw on a cheap keyboard. The extravagant could go with a remote kbd/mouse option and also surf the net during commercials.