Does WUHU run under Wine?

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2011
      If so there is an interesting little option coming out.

      http://www.raspberrypi.org/

      Low power and low cost WUHU server?
    • Andy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2011

        > If so there is an interesting little option coming out.
        >
        > http://www.raspberrypi.org/
        >
        > Low power and low cost WUHU server?

        It does. I did it for years.

        -Andy
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2011
          That certainly should let one put together a low power and cheap WUHU server. Choices would mostly center around a boot drive. If the BIOS supports it -- my guess is yes. You could use a thumb drive big enough to hold the OS and a bit extra that was powered by a powered USB expander. Plug it into a modern TV and throw on a cheap keyboard. The extravagant could go with a remote kbd/mouse option and also surf the net during commercials.