Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: history

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 11 , May 4, 2011
      Hi Mike

      its ws2316 lacrosse it have no feature to setup the history memory
      only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data log interval history.

      regards,

      Joseph A. Kareh
      josephkareh@...
      www.josephkareh.webs.com
      www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

      Message 2 of 11 , May 5, 2011
        Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.

        What is your current interval set to?

        Message 3 of 11 , May 5, 2011
          By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in the console memory. If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91 hours of night time storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than 15 hours of storage.

          > Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.
          >
          > What is your current interval set to?
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Mike
          > >
          > > its ws2316 lacrosse it have no feature to setup the history memory
          > > only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data log interval
          > > history.
          > >
          > > regards,
          > >
          > >  Joseph A. Kareh
          > > josephkareh@
          > > www.josephkareh.webs.com
          > > www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net
          > >

          > > ________________________________

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 11 , May 5, 2011
            Yes, the WS-23xx console history interval setting is somewhat irrelevant if you use
            WUHU and PC continuously. But if you take your PC off-line then I believe WUHU will
            extract the missing weather data points directly from your console (great feature),
            when your PC comes back on-line and send them out to the weather servers.

            -Mike

            > By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in
            > the console memory.
            > If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91
            > hours of night time
            > storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than
            > 15 hours of storage.

            > <wuhu_software@...>
            > wrote:
            > >

            > > Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.
            > >
            > > What is your current interval set to?
            > >

            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh
            > <josephkareh@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi Mike
            > > >
            > > > its ws2316 lacrosseÂit have no feature to setup the history
            > memory
            > > > only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data
            > log interval
            > > > history.
            > > >
            > > > regards,
            > > >
            > > > ÂJoseph A. Kareh
            > > > josephkareh@
            > > > www.josephkareh.webs.com
            > > > www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

          • Joseph Kareh
            Message 5 of 11 , May 5, 2011
              Hi

              yes in fact i was setting my console to 1 minute interval
              i think this is the problem now i set it to 5 minutes,
              i will check in the morning, it must fix the problem

              thank you all