Re: WUHU Not Working

  • fish_water_black
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4 5:13 PM
      Oh, forgot to answer the arrow. Four pictures on top of the main page. One shows the sun, next one shows the air pressure trending upward, third showing the wind direction and the fourth looking like a pointer for a seismic recorder that flutters every so often. Actually I'm not sure what that is really for. I just assume it shows data transfer.

      > Which arrow shows that the data is being sent? The pressure up arrow?
      >
      > If you go in the setup, click the WU tab, there is an Uploads field with two numbers, that tells you whether the uploads are actually happening.
      >
      > Check the log to make sure that all of the sensors are reporting in and that there is no Internet / Network issue going on.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "fish_water_black" <fish_water_black@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have noticed today that my data is not being transmitted to the internet. I have dial-up and never had any problems till today. Noticed on my forum that the panel is not showing my current data. The forum page is a this link - http://weathermann.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=weather .
      > >
      > > I shut down WUHU and re-opened it. Still not working. Shut down my PC and restarted it, still not working. I have the graphs, it shows on the main page the arrow that moves showing the data is being sent, but I see no new data updates on my data page or on my forum.
      > >
      > > I don't have time during the work week to fiddle around with this. And it doesn't help having dial-up, but that is all that is available out here in the sticks. Or at least what I can afford.

    • fish_water_black
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4 6:12 PM
        My station is not showing on the Weather Underground list of other weather stations in my area.

        http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=49056

        Message 3 of 8 , May 5 2:59 AM
          Looking at your WU page it looks like your setup stopped uploading on Wednesday.

          http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMIGRAND51&day=5&year=2011&month=5&graphspan=week

          Your station ID is KMIGRAND51 correct?

          Log in to the WU web page to see if your station has data quality issues.

          Yes, the other servers in setup are all free.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 5 4:49 PM
            Yes, that is my station ID. Where do I find data quality issues?

            Message 5 of 8 , May 5 5:11 PM
              Look on the WU page, when you log in, go to your stations.