Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: history

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Message 1 of 11 , May 4, 2011
      I think the only effective way is to leave the computer up and running 24 / 7.  Maybe a smaller, more efficient computer?

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

      On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

      thank you ken, i think your right, my console is registering 3 hours of data only
      i there any solution for this issue ?

      Joseph A. Kareh
      josephkareh@...
      www.josephkareh.webs.com
      www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

      Message 2 of 11 , May 4, 2011
        Missed your oringinal request - so I don't know what model you have. But could you increase the update interval setting on your console, so it won't only keep the last 3 hours.

        -Mike

        > thank you ken, i think your right, myconsole is registering 3 hours
        > of data only
        > i there any solution for this issue ?
        >
        > Joseph A. Kareh
        > josephkareh@...
        > www.josephkareh.webs.com
        > www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

      • Joseph Kareh
        Message 3 of 11 , May 4, 2011
          Hi Mike

          its ws2316 lacrosse it have no feature to setup the history memory
          only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data log interval history.

          regards,

          Message 4 of 11 , May 5, 2011
            Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.

            What is your current interval set to?

            Message 5 of 11 , May 5, 2011
              By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in the console memory. If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91 hours of night time storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than 15 hours of storage.

              Message 6 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                Yes, the WS-23xx console history interval setting is somewhat irrelevant if you use
                WUHU and PC continuously. But if you take your PC off-line then I believe WUHU will
                extract the missing weather data points directly from your console (great feature),
                when your PC comes back on-line and send them out to the weather servers.

                -Mike

                > By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in
                > the console memory.
                > If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91
                > hours of night time
                > storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than
                > 15 hours of storage.

                > <wuhu_software@...>
                > wrote:
                > >

                > > Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.
                > >
                > > What is your current interval set to?
                > >

                > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh
                > <josephkareh@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hi Mike
                > > >
                > > > its ws2316 lacrosseÂit have no feature to setup the history
                > memory
                > > > only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data
                > log interval
                > > > history.
                > > >
                > > > regards,
                > > >
                > > > ÂJoseph A. Kareh
                > > > josephkareh@
                > > > www.josephkareh.webs.com
                > > > www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

              • Joseph Kareh
                Message 7 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                  Hi

                  yes in fact i was setting my console to 1 minute interval
                  i think this is the problem now i set it to 5 minutes,
                  i will check in the morning, it must fix the problem

                  thank you all