Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: history

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 11 , May 4 8:09 AM
      thank you ken, i think your right, my console is registering 3 hours of data only
      i there any solution for this issue ?

      Joseph A. Kareh
      josephkareh@...
      www.josephkareh.webs.com
      www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

        I would guess that your console stores 3 hours of history. The computer can't download what isn't available.

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 11 , May 4 10:18 AM
          Missed your oringinal request - so I don't know what model you have. But could you increase the update interval setting on your console, so it won't only keep the last 3 hours.

          -Mike

          Message 4 of 11 , May 4 10:49 PM
            Hi Mike

            its ws2316 lacrosse it have no feature to setup the history memory
            only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data log interval history.

            regards,

            Message 5 of 11 , May 5 2:55 AM
              Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.

              What is your current interval set to?

              Message 6 of 11 , May 5 3:02 AM
                By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in the console memory. If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91 hours of night time storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than 15 hours of storage.

                Message 7 of 11 , May 5 8:49 AM
                  Yes, the WS-23xx console history interval setting is somewhat irrelevant if you use
                  WUHU and PC continuously. But if you take your PC off-line then I believe WUHU will
                  extract the missing weather data points directly from your console (great feature),
                  when your PC comes back on-line and send them out to the weather servers.

                  -Mike

                  > By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in
                  > the console memory.
                  > If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91
                  > hours of night time
                  > storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than
                  > 15 hours of storage.

                  > <wuhu_software@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.
                  > >
                  > > What is your current interval set to?
                  > >

                  > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh
                  > <josephkareh@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hi Mike
                  > > >
                  > > > its ws2316 lacrosseÂit have no feature to setup the history
                  > memory
                  > > > only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data
                  > log interval
                  > > > history.
                  > > >
                  > > > regards,
                  > > >
                  > > > ÂJoseph A. Kareh
                  > > > josephkareh@
                  > > > www.josephkareh.webs.com
                  > > > www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

                • Joseph Kareh
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 5 10:50 AM
                    Hi

                    yes in fact i was setting my console to 1 minute interval
                    i think this is the problem now i set it to 5 minutes,
                    i will check in the morning, it must fix the problem

                    thank you all