Re: history

    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2011
      Are you talking about HW or WUHU downloading the history?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

      > dear forum
      >
      > when i turn on my pc in the morning i realize that the HW download the history
      > data
      >
      > starting 3 hours before the time of turning on my pc
      >
      > ex        pc off at 1am
      >             pc on at 10am
      >             history downloaded from 7am and not from the hour i turn pc off
      >
      > did someone have this issue
      >
      > regards

    • Joseph Kareh
      Message 2 of 11 , May 4, 2011
        thank you ken, i think your right, my console is registering 3 hours of data only
        i there any solution for this issue ?

        Joseph A. Kareh
        josephkareh@...
        www.josephkareh.webs.com
        www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

          I would guess that your console stores 3 hours of history. The computer can't download what isn't available.

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 11 , May 4, 2011
            Missed your oringinal request - so I don't know what model you have. But could you increase the update interval setting on your console, so it won't only keep the last 3 hours.

            -Mike

            Message 5 of 11 , May 4, 2011
              Hi Mike

              its ws2316 lacrosse it have no feature to setup the history memory
              only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data log interval history.

              regards,

              Message 6 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.

                What is your current interval set to?

                Message 7 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                  By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in the console memory. If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91 hours of night time storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than 15 hours of storage.

                  Message 8 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                    Yes, the WS-23xx console history interval setting is somewhat irrelevant if you use
                    WUHU and PC continuously. But if you take your PC off-line then I believe WUHU will
                    extract the missing weather data points directly from your console (great feature),
                    when your PC comes back on-line and send them out to the weather servers.

                    -Mike

                    > By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in
                    > the console memory.
                    > If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91
                    > hours of night time
                    > storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than
                    > 15 hours of storage.

                    > <wuhu_software@...>
                    > wrote:
                    > >

                    > > Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.
                    > >
                    > > What is your current interval set to?
                    > >

                    > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh
                    > <josephkareh@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hi Mike
                    > > >
                    > > > its ws2316 lacrosseÂit have no feature to setup the history
                    > memory
                    > > > only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data
                    > log interval
                    > > > history.
                    > > >
                    > > > regards,
                    > > >
                    > > > ÂJoseph A. Kareh
                    > > > josephkareh@
                    > > > www.josephkareh.webs.com
                    > > > www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

                  • Joseph Kareh
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                      Hi

                      yes in fact i was setting my console to 1 minute interval
                      i think this is the problem now i set it to 5 minutes,
                      i will check in the morning, it must fix the problem

                      thank you all