Re: history

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2011
      I would guess that your console stores 3 hours of history. The computer can't download what isn't available.
      Message 2 of 11 , May 3, 2011
        Are you talking about HW or WUHU downloading the history?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

        > dear forum
        >
        > when i turn on my pc in the morning i realize that the HW download the history
        > data
        >
        > starting 3 hours before the time of turning on my pc
        >
        > ex        pc off at 1am
        >             pc on at 10am
        >             history downloaded from 7am and not from the hour i turn pc off
        >
        > did someone have this issue
        >
        > regards

      • Joseph Kareh
        Message 3 of 11 , May 4, 2011
          thank you ken, i think your right, my console is registering 3 hours of data only
          i there any solution for this issue ?

          Joseph A. Kareh
          josephkareh@...
          www.josephkareh.webs.com
          www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

          I would guess that your console stores 3 hours of history. The computer can't download what isn't available.

        • Jaye Ellen Burke

            I would guess that your console stores 3 hours of history. The computer can't download what isn't available.

          • Mike
            Message 5 of 11 , May 4, 2011
              Missed your oringinal request - so I don't know what model you have. But could you increase the update interval setting on your console, so it won't only keep the last 3 hours.

              -Mike

              Message 6 of 11 , May 4, 2011
                Hi Mike

                its ws2316 lacrosse it have no feature to setup the history memory
                only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data log interval history.

                regards,

                Message 7 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                  Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.

                  What is your current interval set to?

                  Message 8 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                    By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in the console memory. If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91 hours of night time storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than 15 hours of storage.

                    Message 9 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                      Yes, the WS-23xx console history interval setting is somewhat irrelevant if you use
                      WUHU and PC continuously. But if you take your PC off-line then I believe WUHU will
                      extract the missing weather data points directly from your console (great feature),
                      when your PC comes back on-line and send them out to the weather servers.

                      -Mike

                      > By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in
                      > the console memory.
                      > If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91
                      > hours of night time
                      > storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than
                      > 15 hours of storage.

                      > <wuhu_software@...>
                      > wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.
                      > >
                      > > What is your current interval set to?
                      > >

                      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh
                      > <josephkareh@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hi Mike
                      > > >
                      > > > its ws2316 lacrosseÂit have no feature to setup the history
                      > memory
                      > > > only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data
                      > log interval
                      > > > history.
                      > > >
                      > > > regards,
                      > > >
                      > > > ÂJoseph A. Kareh
                      > > > josephkareh@
                      > > > www.josephkareh.webs.com
                      > > > www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

                    • Joseph Kareh
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                        Hi

                        yes in fact i was setting my console to 1 minute interval
                        i think this is the problem now i set it to 5 minutes,
                        i will check in the morning, it must fix the problem

                        thank you all