history

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2011
      dear forum

      when i turn on my pc in the morning i realize that the HW download the history data
      starting 3 hours before the time of turning on my pc

      ex        pc off at 1am
                  pc on at 10am
                  history downloaded from 7am and not from the hour i turn pc off

      did someone have this issue

      regards

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 11 , May 3, 2011
        I would guess that your console stores 3 hours of history. The computer can't download what isn't available.
        Message 3 of 11 , May 3, 2011
          Are you talking about HW or WUHU downloading the history?

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

          > dear forum
          >
          > when i turn on my pc in the morning i realize that the HW download the history
          > data
          >
          > starting 3 hours before the time of turning on my pc
          >
          > ex        pc off at 1am
          >             pc on at 10am
          >             history downloaded from 7am and not from the hour i turn pc off
          >
          > did someone have this issue
          >
          > regards

        • Joseph Kareh
          Message 4 of 11 , May 4, 2011
            thank you ken, i think your right, my console is registering 3 hours of data only
            i there any solution for this issue ?

            Joseph A. Kareh
            josephkareh@...
            www.josephkareh.webs.com
            www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

            I would guess that your console stores 3 hours of history. The computer can't download what isn't available.

          • Jaye Ellen Burke

              I would guess that your console stores 3 hours of history. The computer can't download what isn't available.

            • Mike
              Message 6 of 11 , May 4, 2011
                Missed your oringinal request - so I don't know what model you have. But could you increase the update interval setting on your console, so it won't only keep the last 3 hours.

                -Mike

                Message 7 of 11 , May 4, 2011
                  Hi Mike

                  its ws2316 lacrosse it have no feature to setup the history memory
                  only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data log interval history.

                  regards,

                  Message 8 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                    Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.

                    What is your current interval set to?

                    Message 9 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                      By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in the console memory. If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91 hours of night time storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than 15 hours of storage.

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                        Yes, the WS-23xx console history interval setting is somewhat irrelevant if you use
                        WUHU and PC continuously. But if you take your PC off-line then I believe WUHU will
                        extract the missing weather data points directly from your console (great feature),
                        when your PC comes back on-line and send them out to the weather servers.

                        -Mike

                        > By the way, the WS-23XX stations have a maximum of 175 records in
                        > the console memory.
                        > If you have your interval set to 1 minute, that allows you only 2.91
                        > hours of night time
                        > storage. If you increase to 5 minutes, that will be just less than
                        > 15 hours of storage.

                        > <wuhu_software@...>
                        > wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Correct, use the Heavyweather software to set the interval.
                        > >
                        > > What is your current interval set to?
                        > >

                        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh
                        > <josephkareh@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Hi Mike
                        > > >
                        > > > its ws2316 lacrosseÂit have no feature to setup the history
                        > memory
                        > > > only i can do is from heavy weather software setting up the data
                        > log interval
                        > > > history.
                        > > >
                        > > > regards,
                        > > >
                        > > > ÂJoseph A. Kareh
                        > > > josephkareh@
                        > > > www.josephkareh.webs.com
                        > > > www.jkajaltoun.localweatherview.net

                      • Joseph Kareh
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 5, 2011
                          Hi

                          yes in fact i was setting my console to 1 minute interval
                          i think this is the problem now i set it to 5 minutes,
                          i will check in the morning, it must fix the problem

                          thank you all