Storm Chasing

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      I received this in email, just passing it on to those that might be interested.

      ---

      Storm Chasing:

      Spots just opened up for our 6 day storm chasing tours starting on May 15th. The last tour starts June 5th.

      Our extreme winter is setting the stage for a record breaking tornado season. Now is your chance to chase with veteran storm chasers in Tornado Alley.

      Find out more information and see our videos at http://www.f5tours.com/

      Andrew Revering
      F5 Tours, Inc.
      http://www.f5tours.com